Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wieghtful Transgression

I recently started back up in weight watchers. I have done weight watchers since my early 20's. My most achieved weigth loss is 50 pounds total which was in my mid twenties. I am now in my early thrities and have put more than half of that weigth back on. I have been on WW for three weeks exactly today and have no had much luck really. During the last 2 weigh ins I lost less than 2 pounds though I am dissappointed I am not discouraged. This week I have joined a gym and worked out three times. The last time I worked out on Monday I played racquetball. Now today, 2 days later, I still feel like a bus has run over me, turned around and came back for more. UGH!

I have goals and objectives so that is a good motivator. My goal is to be able to run in the Trolly Run in April 2008. its is 4 miles and will be my first run ever. I will report back on my achievements later tonight.

No comments: