Thursday, May 11, 2006

HAPPY HUNTING!

I’m so excited! Today I sail to Savannah, Georgia and am stoked to be out of town, especially south. It’s a blistery spring day with a high of 50. It smells, looks, feels and tastes like fall outside! I can't believe this weather! It is just amazing. Not my problem today though! Actually this would be pretty good whether to catch me a ghost! TE HE.
I will have pictures and amazing stories upon my return!



Yesterday I was reading a book, called Witching Moon. Very good book. All the sudden this white orb comes dancing into my view and stays in one place no matter which way I look. This tiny pen light like orb was every color in the rainbow. It was so bright and vibrant that it was white with reds and oranges around the outside. After sitting still for just a moment it started flittering around. Now at first I thought it was just my eyeballs going bad on me from reading so much, I believe that is NOT TRUE. This thing flitted in and out, up and down for a good minute. I tried to catch sight of it again for the next few minutes to no avail.
I believe I saw a fairy! (or a ghost? um no.) :P

This has only happened to me once before and it was several weeks ago. It is just a weird thing. I had been in a kind of dapper mood the entire day but my sense of brooding kind of vanished after this. I think the fairy was telling me to cheer up! You’re going on a trip! I think they also wanted to let me know that they would like their fairy doors back in place and that the mole was back!

I made two fairy doors to stick against my front tree so that they may have a place to stay or come in and out of our world, they loved it! My dad moved them the other day to mow the lawn and I have not put them back. This requires a very intricate dance on the full moon at midnight. And NO! Not naked! Get your mind out of the gutter! With these fairies came my first mole, it is apparently their taxi service. I thought I had rid of it until I woke up yesterday to freshly turned dirt paths! ACK!

Ok these are my jumbled thoughts for the day!

See you when I get back!

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time right now! Looking forward to details and pics when you get back.

If the fairies look like the one in the picture I hope I start seeing them too! ;)