Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My big birthday

Today is my birthday! yippee! I guess. it is just another day anymore. I have been through all the "big" birthdays. Today I do not get to purchase various over the counter illegal oddities such and booze and smokes, I already get to vote. My insurance has gone down as far as it will go until I have a child or get married. What exactly is there to look forward to? I think this birthday has impacted me more than last years. I turn 31 today. Now I can not say that I am that lovely number 30. I am over 30. That just sucks. O well. I am already enjoying myself, I am on vacation for an entire week and I loving it. I purchased myself a laptop for my birthday. This is my first laptop ever and I am completely in love with it!

Today I am not going to do a while lot. I am goign to go out to eat, I'm thinking Carrabas. Other than that, I will sit back relax and work some more on current RIP II challenge book. It is a perfect day for as it is rainy here.

I hope you all have a wonderful day as well.

No comments: